Hey There, Sweet Friends, today on the blog I am showing a DIY on the “Happy Feet Yarn Wreath!”
A couple of weeks ago in my post, “Welcome Home Sign DIY,” I received some positive comments about the Yarn Wreath called “Happy Feet!” Sweet Friends asked for the DIY, so here you go.
Yarn Wreath DIY
The Happy Feet Wreath was made years ago. I have been wanting to recreate the wreath in a smaller version, because I could not find the original one and then as I was digging the art easel out of storage I noticed the Happy Feet Wreath. I thought with Summertime in full swing, it would be perfect for my home.
This wreath is super easy and doesn’t cost a lot to make.
- Foam Wreath
- Green Yarn
- Push Pins
- Skewer or stick
- Paper and stickers or marker
- Floral ribbon
- Wrap the yarn around the foam wreath.
- Use the Push Pins to secure it into place.
- Make a sign which states, “Happy Feet!” and attach it with ribbon to a skewer or stick.
- Cut ribbon to create a bow and attach to wreath using push pins.
- Get creative, have fun and enjoy the process. Add a piece of yarn to the back and hang on your door or wall.
Make it a great day!