Hey there, Sweet Friends, today on the blog I am sharing with you the “Five Reasons I Hate Going to the Grocery Store!”
I know we MUST go to the store for some things, but if I can avoid it, I do. Do you like going shopping, or are you like me where you avoid it? Leave a comment and let me know!
It’s nice these days because we have options and we don’t really have to go to the store. Today, I’m going to talk about the “5 Reasons I Hate Going to the Grocery Store” and what I do to avoid it.
Why I hate Grocery Shopping!
- I ALWAYS forget something. You see, when I go to grocery shopping, sometimes I have a list and sometimes I don’t, but either way, I always forget something!
- I ALWAYS buy things I don’t really need. Right now, my obsession is Hershey’s Chocolate Sauce. In fact, in the “Rocking Chair Makeover” all I could think about was that DIY Dark and Decrepit reminded me of Hershey’s Chocolate Sauce. You can watch that video here. Hence, I always buy Hershey’s Chocolate Sauce when I don’t even need it.
- I ALWAYS walk down every aisle. I never buy any personal care essentials or dog food at the Grocery Store because I use Grove Collaborative and Chewy Autoship, so why do I need to walk down every aisle?
- I ALWAYS forget my jacket. Have you ever noticed that Grocery Stores are like 10 degrees colder than the temperature outside. In the Summertime, it’s really annoying because it’s hot outside and when you walk inside, you get cold and you don’t have a jacket.
- I ALWAYS have to go alone. Pups just aren’t welcome at the Grocery Store and my two boys, Luke and Troy, basically refuse to go. I really hate going to the grocery store alone!
Grove Collaborative and Chewy have been a nice perk to my Grocery Store Madness.
I’m on AutoShip for toilet paper, paper towels, laundry detergent, and toothpaste, facial wipes, just to name a few. Grove offers products that are gentler on the earth, and they have everything you need to make your home the best it can be. Being able to receive these products delivered to my front door allows me more time to focus on my business and my family of five, Luke, Troy, Oreo and Sofy.
Having two pups in the house means that I have to buy alot of Dog Food. Hauling a 15 bag of dog food from the car to the front door each month is just unnecessary. In addition, my pups love their treats. Chewy, an online Reatiler of Pet Supplies, allows me to budget wisely as I know in advance how much I will need to spend to feed my pups. Not to mention Chewy carries all kinds of other fun dog products that i’m linking below. Happy Shopping.
What other services do you use to avoid going to the grocery store? Leave a comment and let me know.
Make it a great day!
My Favorite Chewy Dog Products:
Many of the links on this blog are affiliate links. CreateWithCynthia.com receives a small commission when certain items are purchased, but the price is the same for you. CreateWithCynthia.com is a participant in the Shop Your Likes Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to certain companies.