Hey There, Sweet Friends, today on the blog is a DIY on a “Welcome Home Sign” using my favorite products…. A Maker’s Studio Chalk Art and Debi’s Design Diary DIY Paint.
This project is definitely a Trash to Treasure. I took an old Art Easel and turned it into a Welcome Home Sign. I also wanted to let you know that A Maker’s Studio Chalk Art in the color I Reckon is ON SALE!!! Follow this link to make a purchase.
DIY Sign – Welcome Home!
I took an old art easel that was sitting in my storage unit and recreated it into a “Welcome Sign.” What Trash to Treasure are you working on this week? Leave me a comment and let me know.
I remember the days when Luke and Troy would scribble on the easel. Here’s a cute drawing that Luke did and Troy creating on an easel at a museum.
Total aside: somehow, through all my photos I could not find Luke or Troy at the actual easel.
Trash to Treasure – Art Easel turned Welcome Home Sign!
When I heard that A Maker’s Studio was having a SALE THIS WEEK on Chalk Art in the color I Reckon, I knew it would be the perfect project.
Check out my new video and don’t forget to subscribe to my channel. I’d love it if you shared the video with your friends.
Below is the paint and products that I used on this project. You can also shop at my space in Redwood City or online at CreateWithCynthiaShop.com.
- A Maker’s Studio: https://amakersstudio.com/#a_aid=813550
- A Maker’s Studio Chalk Art in I Reckon: https://amakersstudio.com/products/i-reckon-chalkart?variant=18969376751712
- A Maker’s Studio Welcome Stencil: https://amakersstudio.com/collections/mesh-stencils/products/mesh-stencil-welcome-8-5×11
- A Maker’s Studio Home Stencil: https://amakersstudio.com/collections/mesh-stencils/products/mesh-stencil-home-12×24
- DIY Paint – https://create-with-cynthia.myshopify.com/collections/diy-paint
- DIY Top Coat – https://create-with-cynthia.myshopify.com/collections/diy-paint/products/diy-big-top-top-coat
- DIY Paint Brush – https://create-with-cynthia.myshopify.com/collections/diy-paint/products/diy-paint-brush-the-blending-brush
I hope this inspires you to go out and Create Something Beautiful!
Make it a great day!