Hey there, Sweet Friends today on the blog I am sharing with you, “What I love about Snow Skiing at Mt. Rose Ski Tahoe!
If you follow along and read my posts, you know that Troy, my 10 year old son, and I headed up to Reno, Nevada to do some quality time in the snow. You can read the post here. We came back yesterday, because my oldest son Luke turned 14 years old.
Snow Skiing is a great sport!
Here are the five things I love about Snow Skiing at Mt. Rose Ski Tahoe. If your interested in checking out the Mt. Rose website, go here. Of course I learned how to ski years ago, and then actually did not ski for about 15 years (my married life), but I am back at it and loving it. #snowboardingnotsomuch
- The views are beautiful! It’s Tahoe’s highest base elevation at 8260.
- It is a great workout and you can go easy or go hard! The terrain variety is perfect for beginners and advanced skiers.
- The Resort is Small to Medium size and the parking is close by. I don’t know about you, but when I’m skiing with a kid or alone, I don’t want a to go to a huge ski resort.
- The Ski School and Snow Area for newbies is outstanding.
- The prices are right and they even have FREE bag check! #freeisawesome
I hope you enjoy this video of Troy Skiing.
Please check out my other videos on YouTube and subscribe to my Channel, “Create With Cynthia.” There are a couple more videos of our snow trip and my older son Luke’s birthday.
Make is a great 2019!