Using HomeRight products is the best way to paint spindle legs.
I’ve been painting furniture for quite some time (a lot longer than I’ve been blogging, hence I call myself a “Newbie Blogger”) and by far a piece with spindle legs is always my favorite.
Hey Sweet Friends, It’s Cynthia at Create With Cynthia.
Have you ever wondered how best to paint furniture with spindle legs?
Today, I am sharing with you a solution for how to paint furniture with spindle legs. The solution is HomeRight products. Specifically, I use and love the Super Finish Max Paint Sprayer and Large Spray Shelter.
This post is sponsored by HomeRight.
disclaimer: I was provided with HomeRight products for this post. All opinions on spindle legs and painting are my own. Please see my disclosures page for more information.
You all know that I quit my day job to chase this dream of being a blogger. When I was at Haven and I saw HomeRights challenge I was just so grateful HomeRight was willing to invest in newbie bloggers. HomeRight asked that I write a blog post and/or make a video using the products given to me at The Haven Conference. Well, I actually did start with a video, but it did not turn out so well and I have yet to edit the video and so therefore, I am sticking with this post.
If you’d like a copy of the video, you may be able to twist my arm. My best buddy Troy helped me video my HomeRight project, but it did not turn out as I had hoped and it wasn’t because I asked my 10 year old to be the Videographer.
If your lucky, like I was (this newbie blogger that I am), you would have attended The Haven Conference in July and met the HomeRight pro’s. You can read all about the Haven Conference here. I’m so grateful for the opportunity to try out the HomeRight products which is why it took me so long to pick something to paint.
I am so thrilled with the results of how this Oval Table with Spindle Legs turned out.
And now, I’d like to share with you five things I love about the HomeRight Super Finish Max Paint Sprayer and Large Tent, which ultimately makes me a lover of their products.
- The Large Spray Shelter is a perfect solution for someone that paints furniture pieces because it keeps all the smells and drippings of the paint in one place. For this project I used A Maker’s Studio Rescue and Restore paint in the color Blessed. You can read more about their paints here, but I’d like to also mention that they contain no harmful VOCs, no animal testing, and no harmful chemicals.
- The Large Spray Shelter has a screen that velcro’s to the tent for easy access to the piece inside the tent. There are also nice tie backs for the screen. This is super helpful when you have pups running around near your paint projects.
- If you’ve ever tried painting spindle legs with a paintbrush you will notice how tedious and slow it is. All the nooks and crannies can be difficult to get to with a paintbrush. The Super Finish Max Sprayer provides a smooth finish that takes a lot less time than using a paint brush.
- The Super Finish Max Sprayer is easy to clean and allows you to plug into any wall outlet. No compressor needed.
- The Super Finish Max Sprayer can be used on heavy/larger pieces of furniture or small little things, adjusting the sprayer will assist in ensuring the perfect finish.
On to the next furniture makeover. Follow along on www.createwithcynthia.comto read more about me and my projects.
If you’d like to leave a comment below, I’ll be forever grateful.