Hey there Sweet Friends, today on the blog I am sharing how I made these Super Easy and Super Cute Valentine’s Day Cards.
Valentine’s Day cards are super easy to make.
I’m not really a cheap person, but when it comes to money I can definitely be funny about what I spend it on. Buying cards (#notahallmarkfan) is one thing I HATE doing.
Essential Stencils Valentine’s Day Cards!
The Valentine’s Day Essential Stencils Collection is superb! This is what I used on this project.
- Essential Stencils Valentine’s Mini Sign Stencil
- Essential Stencils brush set
- A Maker’s Studio Rescue and Restore Paint in Bella’s Blush
- A Maker’s Studio Gilding and Silver Leaf
- Yarn or thin ribbon
- White Card Pack, I purchased the Recollections brand from Michael’s.
I do receive a small commission if you purchase items through my website.
DIY Cards vs. Store Bought Cards!
Valentine’s Day is one of the most sentimental days of the year. Now, why would you NOT just make your own cards?
Check out the how to video for this Super Easy and Super Cute Valentine’s Day Cards with Essential Stencils.
Make your own cards and enjoy the bragging rights.
Make it a great day!